We love our technology, but in some ways we are taking the old road.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Delicacies

Not for me. For my lovely neighbors, the deer. Oh, they're lovely. I love to see them. I don't love for them to eat my plants, although I know it's bound to happen. How can it not, when there are so few green plants up yet and here come my green sprouts?

They found my tulips, despite the fact that we'd put hair clippings in the garden (supposed to help deter them).




There were dainty little hoof prints leading right to them, so no mystery there.

So my husband put a fence up around them. And then they found some other plants that weren't in the fence. So I sprayed deer and rabbit repellent on what I have left. We'll see what happens. I'll be happy to hear your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment