We love our technology, but in some ways we are taking the old road.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gardening Fashion

Dear reader, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in so long. I've been busy, and unfortunately it hasn't been with gardening. But tonight I planted my broccoli, lettuce, peas and onions. I also watered the strawberry plants I planted on Thursday evening.

This is me, all set to go:



I have the cutest tool belt ever; it's really a gardening apron that my mom gave me:



And I think Jennifer from Jennifer's Junky Life would like my Wellingtons. I got them from Target last year when my new driveway was horrible in the spring and I had to walk down to the road for the school bus. Now I find out that Wellies are fashionable - who knew?



My daughter actually took some pictures of me planting tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment