We love our technology, but in some ways we are taking the old road.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Working on Twitter

I'm working on my More Things on a Stick library project. I just can't seem to finish up the More Twitter item! It has a million and a half things to read and try.

So here's part of the assignment: try out a fun thing and post about it with a visual. So here's my result about what punctuation mark I am. I don't know what this has to do with Twitter, but okay, it sort of describes me:




You Are a Comma



You are open minded and extremely optimistic.

You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.



You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.

You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.



Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.

(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)



You excel in: Inspiring people



You get along best with: The Question Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment