We love our technology, but in some ways we are taking the old road.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tulips

My tulips are blooming!





I adore tulips, so I'm thrilled.

I actually put my flower garden over the septic tank, to try to beautify that part of the yard and cover up all those little white posts. The benefit of it is that some of my plants came up and bloomed early from the warmth underneath! My other tulips are in a colder spot within the same garden, and they're not close to blooming yet.

I weeded that whole garden yesterday, removed the dead stems from last fall, planted herb and flower seeds, and spread mulch. I'll need a little more mulch, but it looks much better.



All of the other perennials are coming up now. I'm sorry to say that I don't even remember what some of them are!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the first flowers of spring. They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete