We love our technology, but in some ways we are taking the old road.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Google Map of South Dakota Travel


View South Dakota family fun in a larger map

As part of my More Things on a Stick library project, I created a Google map. I decided to create one of our family's favorite places to visit in South Dakota. I've enjoyed some of these places as an adult without kids, and when my husband and I took the three kids there a few years ago, we all had a fantastic time. The kids didn't want to leave, especially the Badlands. I'm really glad to have children who enjoy looking at interesting landscapes, because that's a big part of what I want in a vacation!

If you click on the option to view it in a larger map, you'll see what the markers are and my comments about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment